- Doors are supplied with fitted windows to allow the baker to observe the baking process
- Instrument panel is user friendly
- Individual adjustment of the 4 heat panel zones on each deck allows the oven to be set for different products
- Legs are fitted with castors
- Ovens are modular and can be built in a combination of 1-5 decks
Oméga2 – 1 door of 800 mm is a deck oven designed to bake all types of breads, pastries and Danish products. Available in a 1 door of 800 mm per deck configuration, it is suitable for all bakeries, even the most cramped.
A large number of heating elements ideally spread out throughout the deck, a
20 mm thick refractory concrete hearth plate and dual Top & Bottom heat regulation guarantee gentle and even baking. Each deck has a separate electrically heated steam generator producing high quality steam that is always available and in sufficient quantity. The independant decks allow to optimise the organisation of production.
The computerized Intuitiv controls (standard) allows the baker to programme his own recipes, to select, per deck, the baking start-up times, while autonomously optimising the general power consumption of the oven.